For the very first time, photographers have a camera that is no larger than a small format rangefinder, but offers the quality that only Hasselblad medium format can give. The deep and comfortable handgrip beautifully complements the slender body, creating a camera like no other.
- Sensor type: CMOS, 50 megapixels (8272 × 6200 pixels, 5.3 × 5.3 μm)
- Sensor dimensions: 43.8 × 32.9mm
- Image size: Stills: RAW 3FR capture 65MB on average. TIFF 8 bit: 154MB; Video: HD (1920 x 1080p)
- Colour definition: 16 bit; Dynamic range up to 14 stops
- Platform support: Macintosh: OSX version 10.10; PC: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit only)
- Camera body dimensions: 150 x 98 x 71 mm
- Weight: 725g (Camera Body and Li-ion battery)
With an extended ISO range up to a staggering 25 600, the X1D can shoot in the poorest of light while still retaining crisp detail in both shadows and highlights.